Condo Insurance

Condo insurance and renters insurance are similar in some ways, but they differ in the coverage they provide due to the nature of condominium living.


We provide a diverse array of insurance services, ranging from coverage for cars, homes, boats, and RVs, to health and life insurance.

low Rates
peace Of mind

You Insurance ensures that individuals can invest in insurance policies with confidence, creating a protective shield around their valuable possessions.


You Insurance Agency places a strong emphasis on personalized service. With a commitment to avoiding obnoxious call centers, the agency ensures that each client experiences a familiar voice with every call.


Beyond its role as an insurance provider, You Insurance Agency actively contributes to the community by spreading knowledge on financial literacy. Recognizing the importance of informed decision-making.

Ways Condo and renters insurance differs

Condo owners are typically part of a condominium association, and the association has a master insurance policy covering common areas and the exterior structure. Condo insurance is designed to complement the master policy, providing coverage for what the master policy doesn’t.

Masters Policy vs. individual policy

Master policy covers the structure the building manger owns while an individual policy protects your belongings inside your home.

Lets Chat!

With any insurance policy it’s a great idea to talk to an agent about policy details and coverage limits

Insure With You

let us reach out to you!

Let us do the work! Expect a phone call from one of our insurance experts to create your personalized policy

For any kind of quiries, Please call

(919) 341 0606

257 Timber Drive, Garner, NC 27529