What Do I Do If I’m New To North Carolina?

  • First, explore your options and needs for insurance policies whether you are shopping for, an auto, home, renters, business, etc. we are here to help! If you are seeking auto insurance, your vehicle will be insured with your out-of-state license. There will be a 60-day grace period for you to get your North Carolina driver’s license. To apply for your North Carolina driver’s license and become an NC resident click here https://www.ncresidency.org/
  • After you obtain your new license simply email a photo of your license to your agent, so your file can be updated and your policy can remain valid.

What Kind Of Insurance Do I Need?

  • Coverage depends on various factors such as your age, income, assets, liabilities, health status, and lifestyle. It’s important to evaluate your individual circumstances and consult with an insurance agent or financial advisor to determine the appropriate level of coverage.

What Is The Difference Between Term Life And Whole Life?

  • Term life insurance provides coverage for a period of years, and pays out death benefits to the beneficiary if policy holder passes during the time of the policy term. Whole life insurance provides coverage for the insured’s entire life and includes a cash value component that grows over time.

What Happens If I Miss A Payment?

  • If you miss a premium payment your policy will lapse meaning you are not covered for the time the premium was not paid.

Can I Cancel My Insurance Policy?

  • Yes, you can cancel at any time but you may be subjected to early termination fees or loss of coverage. It is important to review your coverage to understand the terms and conditions of your policy.